We had a good turn out for the Meet and Greet last week and I am so encouraged by those who linked up. Of those who joined us I found the following to be worth sharing for today’s Meet and Greet.
- Pumpkin Butter and Pumpkin Butter Pie recipes from Savannah at HammockTracks
- Tender words and prayers for the victims of Sandy Hook from Barbie at My Fresh Brewed Life
- How to make your own brown sugar from Pam at BrownThumbMama
- Feeling like she’s standing in the gap between the public school and homeschool communities from Kathi at Just Visiting Here
Last week I encouraged you to get to know one another. Did you visit the other blogs that linked up? Did you chime in on one of their posts to make a connection? Did you check the comments on my post and talk to any of the others who commented? These steps are very important if we’re going to get to know one another and nurture relationships.
Today I want to give you another opportunity to connect, but this time on Twitter. So if you have a Twitter account, link it up (the full twitter acct url) so we can come follow along and chat with you during the week.
- Send a tweet to each other letting them know you found them through the Meet & Greet.
- Respond to them during the week.
- Introduce them to your other friends on Twitter.
We’re doing this to develop a community of friendship and support.
See you on Twitter!